moonlit

My life was like a dark moonless night. There were stars - points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

Name: timothy
Age: 21
D.O.B: 11th March
Horoscope Sign: Pisces
timothy_ong5@hotmail.com

> red swastika school 6/1 '03
> victoria school 4F '07
> srjc 1S02 cetus 3
> cjc 2T21 '08-'09
> cjc guitar ensemble
> zion BP church
> HIM
> vsnpcc -alphaX-
> vspb '05-'07
> celsius
> !unsang Heroes
>sangsters!


It's everything you wanted
It's everything you don't
It's one door swinging open
And one door swinging close

We're holding on & letting go


whisper a wish



hijack a shooting star

FRIENDS!

arwin
calister
calvin
cheryl
chin yi
chun kang
cynthia
damien
daniel
david
deborah
dee jee
evan
faith
firdaus
hansen
hong chew
isabelle
jerald
jessie
joel
jolyn
jon tan
kang ming
maggie
marcus tan
mu en
pei yun
rebecca
roy
ruth
sebastian yio
shawn
sheng chow
shi ling
tian ye
vi ting
wei en
wei jie
wei yang
yong ning
zhai juan
zheng hui



ORGANISATIONS

AlphaX
Blizzaroid
Fusionoize
Infernoz
Nemesiz
CJC
VSNPCC
VSPB
Spastico
6/1 '03
T21 '08-'09
CJC guitar ensemble
CJ chem blog


never never land

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
June 2010
July 2010
December 2010
April 2012

credits

designer Dancing Sheep
resources   1   2   3
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

sigh.. well.. reached home around 11.45pm last night after city harvest service.. and feeling realli realli screwed up.. don't ask me why.. that was the time it alr started to feel that it was one of the worst christmas ever.. well.. christmas service at city harvest was quite nice.. certain emo parts of the service.. yeah.. the candlelight part of cos.. i attended both the saturday service and the monday wan..which is the christmas eve wan.. yup.. here are some photos..


jus look at the beautiful sight!..

am i alone?...

or can i be with you?...

the christmas tree at the foyer where me and kevin sat for awhile b4 actually submitting to the fact that we reali had to go home..

well.. reached home around 11.30 plus.. and by the time i hav cleaned up and everything.. jus nice midnight.. no one realli arnd to actually talk to me.. and spend the arrival of christmas day with.. unlike xuanyi and meimei.. ha.. and so.. i called my church fren.. and we welcomed the arrival of christmas dae tgt.. and with the recent spate of events in my mind.. i was thinking.. this was realli gonna be a sad christmas.. it was lyk i realli didn't know wat was wrong with me or with the way i was thinking...

but i realli thank God for the msg this morning at my church.. talking abt this morning.. i woke up arnd 9.45am.. and i was lyk shoots.. my own church service was gonna start in lyk 45 minutes time.. and i rushed lorx.. den i saw dat my family members were all still laxing away.. den i figured out dat dey werent going lorx.. and usually.. i go wif dem.. dat kinda thing.. and so.. after some thought.. i got changed after cleaning up and without having my breakfast i rushed out of the house to go on my own.. and amazingly..jus as i was coming down frm the overhead bridge to the bus stop.. i saw my bus drive off.. so i spent the nxt fifteen minutes waiting for e nxt bus but none came.. so i decided to take taxi.. reached church at about 10.40.. 10 minutes late.. sigh.. but i didn regret at all..even tho i sat on the steps.. the songs inspired by the choir.. and the wonderful msg.. realli reminded me tt this christmas.. we should be focusing the whole idea of christmas on God alone.. and nth else.. in fact.. every christmas.. God shld be the focus of christmas.. thats where we can draw happiness.. and joy from.. everlasting.. and overflowing.. so i realli thank god for the msg todae.. that reminded me.. focusing on God alone.. and putting the other earthly issues into lesser consideration..

aft morning service.. went to hav christmas lunch with my grandma.. my two uncles.. all my mother's side wan.. and by the time finished lunch.. alr 2 plus gonna 3.. and poor longkuan waited so long for me.. really sorry! hais.. den spent lyk 10 min outside j8 coffee bean wondering where to go or wat to do.. and he was lyk complaining that he didn wan2 move at all.. in the end.. took cab down to paradiz centre.. merc somemore lar.. we were in luck.. haha.. altho dere was a comfort wan behind.. we still chose the merc.. and i remarked smt abt making this x'mas a slightly better wan by taking a merc cab.. lol.. and for breaking a record in my life.. it did make it better alittle.. so went to play pool.. and taught him 9-ball.. and we jus played.. it did get me off my mind for a bit.. and smt amazing happened towards the end of our pooling session.. hahas.. only longkuan knows wat.. and yup.. it was time to make my way to my uncle's house for steamboat dinner.. this time.. my father's side wan.. and yup..steamboat's my favourite.. soup and all.. haha.. great time of fellowship dere.. plus 2 babies' company.. and so.. that was abt it for my x'mas..

sigh.. is dere smt wrong wif me.. or is dere smt wrong wif the things around me.. pastor mentioned.. dat if God hears our complains abt why lyk this and why lyk that.. God wld wan2 change us and not the things around us.. bcos ultimately.. the only thing that we are in control of is ourselves.. individually.. and den recollecting smt frm city harvest sermon.. why love someone when u are gonna lose that someone in the end? but it's a perfect demonstration of God's selfless and unconditional love for us..

so God.. help us to love others lyk u hav loved us..


(11:19 PM)